Cryotech Deicing Technology recognizes the importance of and is dedicated to the development and utilization of qualified diverse businesses. Cryotech’s supplier diversity mission is to proactively identify, build relationships with, and purchase goods and services from certified minority, women, veteran, and service-disabled owned business enterprises consistent with Cryotech’s core values, while encouraging our 1st tier suppliers to do the same.
It shall be the policy of Cryotech that diverse suppliers will have an equal opportunity to be included in our strategic sourcing and procurement processes. The foundation of our program consists of internal and external deliverables to help ensure program success and create stakeholder value.
Our program focuses on:
- Objective Measurements – establishing and meeting company and departmental goals and objectives that support our overall diversity strategy.
- Tracking and Reporting – monitoring and reporting progress toward achieving our supplier diversity goals and objectives with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Training and Education – ongoing and specialized minority supplier development education.
- External Outreach Activities – active involvement with minority development organizations and participation in trade shows and procurement events.
- Communications – establish and maintain methods for communications with employees, management, diverse suppliers, and the community at large on our minority supplier development planning, execution and accomplishments.
- Second Tier Program – working with Cryotech prime suppliers to achieve supplier diversity at all levels within our supply chain.
Enterprises that seek to do business with Cryotech must first demonstrate the ability to add value and provide high quality goods and services that are competitively priced, reliable, and aligned with our core values. A diverse business must be at least 51% owned, controlled and managed by one or more minority group members, women, veteran and/or service-disabled person(s). Minority groups include the following:
- African American
- Asian Indian American
- Asian Pacific American
- Hispanic American
- Native American
All suppliers must meet the following criteria:
- Provide product or service acceptable for Cryotech needs
- Ability to grow and partner with Cryotech
- Be in business for at least two years
- Business references
- Financially secure; credit references required
- Registered with an accredited organization
Supplier Diversity Affiliation
- North Central Minority Supplier Development Council
Let’s Work Together
For more information about Cryotech’s Supplier Diversity initiatives, please contact:
Phone: (800) 346-7237