Cryotech Supply Assurance –
COVID 19 Response
Cryotech is preparing for a successful 2020-21 deicing season, with emphasis on COVID-19 safe business continuity and procedures. A highlight of key preparation and plans:
Cryotech Staff –
- Facility employees (production and shipping) will resume on-site, normal scheduling with appropriate mitigation strategies, beginning on September 8.
- Admin employees (customer service and distribution) will continue working from home for, at least, the start of the winter season. Preparations are underway to help ensure historical service levels are maintained or exceeded. To support the effort, please consider:
- Ordering via Cryotech's website or Cryotech Xchange (if you have this program)
- Additional guidance on Cryotech Order Procedure form
- Communicating via email in lieu of facsimile
Logistics and Supply Partners –
- Terminal and Production locations are ready for the winter activity. No service level impacts are expected.
- Carriers are limiting personal interaction, utilizing PPE and following pre-delivery instructions.
- Please communicate any COVID-19 delivery requirements at the time of order placement.
For more information contact Cryotech at 1-800-346-7237.